Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hunted is LIVE on Kindle!

Hey Friends!
   I'm so excited to FINALLY be able to tell you that Hunted is Live on Kindle. I'm a week late and I am so sorry about that, but better late than never, right? Now for those of you who are new to my little werewolf world, I wrote a series called Taming the Wolf that brought a little town called Paskell to life. That was the story of Ava Paskell and Cyrus Carlston. Well, five years has passed and a lot has changed. You'll have to read the book to see what I mean.  
   Now in my new series, Chasing the Wolf, you're going to meet the LaRouga family. They're from Louisiana and believe it or not, Werewolves in Louisiana are a big thing. They have a Creole word for Werewolves, the Rougaroug. The history is very rich there and so I couldn't resist pulling from that heritage. A Southern family in Canada? Yeah, that's going to be interesting.
Here's the little synopsis:

Maysie LaRouga is on the run. She has taken her younger brother and fled to Paskell, the only place on earth she might be safe from the werewolf hunter. Her mom, Sam LaRouga is trying to get him off their tail, but making it there is the easy part. It's falling in love with an Alpha that might be the death of her


If you're interested, head on over to Amazon.  Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment